I would like to make spaces between the sections in menu items as seen in soundstripe image. SO sections look like small groups

How could I achieve this?
Thanks for your time
I would like to make spaces between the sections in menu items as seen in soundstripe image. SO sections look like small groups

How could I achieve this?
Thanks for your time
Hello @mrmustard,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hi,
Upon checking, I can see you are not using Xtheme or PRO theme.
I am sorry but we can’t help you if you are not using our theme
Thanks
Thats not my site. I just used it for an example of what I would like to achieve
Would you mind giving us your site URL so we could check your current setup? We could not give a recommendation unless we see your site.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.