Superfly Menu Is Still Broken

It has been months and as people are passing to the new iOS, I have been receiving more complaints from them as they can’t view the Superfly menu on my page which should normally be visible on the left part of the page on desktop.

Is there any hope in the future or should I start migrating to another theme?

Hi @koraykaan,

Thanks for reaching out!

The reason why the superfly menu is not showing on your front end but showing on the other pages because of the cache style. I went ahead and clear the cache style by going to X > Settings > System.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

It helped with Safari, but still not working on Chrome with Big Sur running

Hey @koraykaan,

I am using BigSur and I am not seeing the Superfly Menu on the page. Did you deactivated it? To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That is the problem I am having for months Ruenel. Noone could come up with a solution.
Every setting is how it should be now.
Please find the information on the secure note

Hi @koraykaan,

I have cleared the Style Cache and found the Superfly menu is working on Google Chrome.

Thanks

Hi @tristup, I cleared my cache on Chrome but the problem is still there.
Pardon my ignorance, but is style cache something different? Any way to do it on my end?

Best

Hello @koraykaan,

I have logged in to your site and I went ahead to deactivated the SG Optimizer and Autoptimize plugin. Then, I have updated SuperFly Menu plugin to version 5.0.19. Now, it is displaying on your site correctly.

Check your site now.

Thank you very much Ruenel!

Hi @koraykaan,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.