Superfly Menu breaking Revolution slider full page

Hi there,

I have a Revolution Slider on my home page set to fill the full screen.

I’m using the SuperFly menu throughout the site. It’s docked on the right-hand side of the site and it pushes the site when opened. In some instances, when I open the Superfly menu on the Home page, when it closes, it leaves a gap on the screen, but when I refresh the page and open the menu again and close it, then it’s completely fine.

So this isn’t something that happens all the time, only in certain instances, but it’s worrying because we don’t want it happening at all. Is there something I’m doing wrong or are the two plugins not compatible with one another?

Please see the screenshot below to see what I mean:

Hey @Jacqui,

I’m not sure what causes the issue exactly but this might be due to animations from both plugins are not in sync. Try removing plugins and scripts in your site and also deactivate all browser extensions then test if the issue persists.

If it does, I’d recommend that you use the Slide in Behaviour.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.