Superfly issues

Hello…I’m having some weird issues with Superfly. My site is http://rossdd.org

2.Also on some computers the search bar is over lapping the logo, but on others it is not
3.If you type in www. the icons are not loading. Now I set up a redirect that fixed that but wanted to mention

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) You are seeing PHP notices. You can get rid of this notices by disabling the debug mode. Please edit your wp-config.php file and set the debug to false.

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

2.) I could not replicate the overlapping logo and search bar issue. It could be a browser cache. Please clear the browser cache or use private browsing mode.

3.) The icons were not loading because it resulted to a CORS issue or Cross Origin Resource Sharing issue. Please decide whether you want www or not. You can change this settings in Settings > General and set the Site URL and WordPress Address URL with or without www.

Hope this helps.

Yes, very much so…Thank you!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.