Superfly error

Hi

1. My superfly menu is just gone in my backend. Although it shows “installed and activated”
  2. I also now have this error
    1rvef/public_html/revolutionchurch.co.za/wp-content/plugins/superfly-menu/main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ant1rvef/public_html/revolutionchurch.co.za/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5573

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ant1rvef/public_html/revolutionchurch.co.za/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5576

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ant1rvef/public_html/revolutionchurch.co.za/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5579

Hey @Antwan,

Issues like that usually stem from incorrect WordPress setup. Please try logging in to your server and navigate to wp-content/plugins and delete the superfly folder. Then, reinstall Superfly via WP Admin > X > Validation.

If that doesn’t help, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still persists after that, please switch to the parent theme (if you’re using a child theme) and give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note so we can troubleshoot. Also provide FTP access.

Thanks.

Hello Antwan,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Can you please confirm the login details as I am getting following error message:

ERROR: Incorrect username or password.

3 attempts remaining.

Thanks.

Hi Antwan,

Have you updated the credentials? It’s still incorrect. Let us know.

Thanks!

i updated all the credentials

Hey Antwan,

Both the WordPress Admin and FTP credentials don’t work even when using VPN. If you have restrictions, please deactivate them temporarily.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.