Superfly error still

please could soeone help,
i read a solution was to update resources but i tried it… but it still gives this error

php_value max_execution_time 3000
php_value memory_limit 256
php_value max_input_vars 2000

i did this also :frowning: but still error

Downloading installation package from https://themeco-packages.s3.amazonaws.com/d940c8c440f230138995a40c4daf0904/x_package/extensions/superfly-menu.zip…
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
Plugin installation failed.

Hello Jai,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of the plugin conflict issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

hello,sure please see now, only cornerstone activated, have added the secure note
thank you for your reply

Summary

Hey There,

It looks like your site is having trouble by a faulty .htaccess file. Please ftp into your WordPress installation and delete the .htaccess file in the /wp-content/, /wp-admin/ and /wp-includes/ folder and report back once done.

1 Like

thank you!!!
:call_me_hand:

hello, please could you check my secure note

Hello Jai,

Please get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to enable the PHP Zip extension of your hosting.

Hope this helps
Thanks

ok thank you, i ask them but no luck…

could u plz advise about thegallery plugin? it wont activate… it says even when its installed the license isn’t valid, have attached screenshot

in additional to the envira gallery, i am having this issue with the layerslide -
edit: i did look at this but my puglin does not give data protection it wont activate

https://theme.co/docs/layerslider

Hey Jai,

Regarding the Essential Grid license, you don’t need to activate it. Please ignore the message as that is normal for all bundled plugins in themes. It won’t affect the functionality of Essential Grid. They are provided for free in our theme provided that we handle providing the updates and support.

Regarding Superfly, your web host still didn’t enable PHP Zip in their server. Regretfully, there is nothing we could do about this issue as we don’t have control over the server.

Regarding LayerSlider, just like the Essential Grid license concern, you don’t have to activate it. Please ignore the message.

If you wish to activate the bundled plugins, you need to purchase those plugins from their authors’ website.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.