Superfly custom trigger header issues

Hi.

I am working to update my menu on a staging site. I am trying to replace the X Mobile Menu with a Superfly Menu. I have the X Button acting as a trigger for my superfly menu. I have a transparent header that takes on a color when the suer scrolls. Everything is working fine, except, after pressing the mobile button, the header does not return to transparent - even when the browser screen is resized larger. Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks so much!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! After a thorough investigation in your site, I found out that this issue has been caused by SuperFly. I can see that the navbar turns bluish as seen in my screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/gtwc8e

That happens because you have added a custom css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px){
  .x-navbar-inner {
    background: #4688d7!important;
  }
}

Please try to change the color and test again.

I also see this code:

body .x-navbar-solid {
    background-color: rgba(70, 136, 215, 0.95);
}

This could be related to the changing of color upon scrolling. Anyways, I did not encounter an issue where in after clicking on the SuperFly menu trigger, the navbar turns blue and not transparent.

Please let us know how it goes.