Superfly Conflict

Hi Guys
I have a problem on one of my pages of my site (X Theme with Superfly addon)

www.jameskendall.co.uk/search.
The superfly addon is causing the property items to squish together.

I’m fairly new to this but I’ve done some research and believe it could be a CSS conflict?
Would be grateful for your help.

Jamie

Hi @jamiek1065,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your setup, I could see that it is showing great.

Please try to clear all your site and browser cache.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there!
Thanks for getting in touch, I tried that, have you tried clicking the other pages?
This is what I see.

Hi @nico did you get a chance to look?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I can confirm that I am seeing the same issue at your screenshot. I did some investigation and this only happens on the very first time you load the page. Once you refresh it, it will display correctly. This is on the search page only. Looking on the issue closely, this is not coming from SuperFly. It seems that PropertyHive plugin is causing this issue. Please try to disable Superfly plugin first before you confirm that it is the cause of the issue. My guess is that the script in PropertyHive has a difficulty of display the grid items for the first time.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi @RueNel Thanks for getting back in touch.

What confuses me is that the issue goes away if I disable superfly!
Not sure what you mean by the script in propertyhive?

Thanks again.

Hi there,

There seems to be a conflict between two plugins which is outside of our support scope to be able to go deep on the problem as the codebase of the Property Hive plugin is not ours and the Superfly plugin is a 3rd party one we bundled with the theme and we can not change their codebase.

Please kindly contact the plugin developer of the Property Hive and ask them to take a look on the matter.

As a temporary solution you can add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.propertyhive-container {
    max-width: 100%;
    padding: 40px 80px 60px;
}

Thank you.