Super installed on bare sites looks wrong--unformatted

Hello,

I created four new WordPress installs with cpanel.

They’re all using HTTPS as the Site URL and Domain.
They’re all using CloudFlare and its HTTPS.

I installed Super and Super Child.
I activated Super Child.
I activated their licenses.

I did this on four sites, all brand new, bare bones installs.

All four sites look like hell.
Like chunks of CSS is missing from them.

Each site has one KB type plugin, each different.
(we’re testing KB plugin based sites).

Each site also has the ManageWP Worker.
Which we use on ALL sites without any issues with X or Super.

https://kb.bigapplehosting.com/
https://kb1.bigapplehosting.com/
https://kb2.bigapplehosting.com/
https://kb3.bigapplehosting.com/

Would love stuff to work out of the box.

Chris

BTW - Would LOVE to change the licenses back to classic X. So easy to setup and use, easy to add a demo site, no guessing why things don’t do what they used to do. There is no way to add a demo site that I can see, using Super. If I could add a demo site, maybe it would clean up all the unformatted, fugly Super pages.

Hi There,

Could you please turn off the auto-minify scripts in your CloudFlare account?

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you. When I deselected the Auto Minify options the sites looked normal.

CloudFlare Auto Minify speeds up websites by reducing the size of JavaScript, CSS and HTML.

Will Theme.co themes ever work with CloudFlare (which manages 20%+ of the world’s traffic)?

Is there a way to either load demo content, or to setup a site using one of the overall styles like we used to with X?

Hi there @RR40,

As X and Pro already serve minified files, this is why using Cloudflare auto minficiation breaks the styles, as they’re being re-minified. You can use Cloudflare with both X and Pro, just ensure that the assets are excluded from being minified.

With regards to demos, demos aren’t currently available for Pro, but will be available in the future.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.