Subtext spacing off after update

After I updated to 1.2.4 version, all the spacing between my subtext has doubled. How do I decrease the space? I tried changing the line height and it doesn’t work.

Hi,

To adjust vertical spacing you need to adjust the line height of your headline.

or you can also do it using custom css, by adding the code below in Header > CSS

.hm13.x-text .x-text-content-text, .hm14.x-text .x-text-content-text, .hm15.x-text .x-text-content-text, .hm16.x-text .x-text-content-text, .hm17.x-text .x-text-content-text {
    line-height: normal;
}

Hope that helps

As you can see by my video, I’ve been trying exactly that, and it’s not working.

Can you please login to my WP Admin and take a look.

Hi,

Sorry, the line height will only work if div tag is selected.

That worked like a charm! :slight_smile:

Last question: why does the text in my footer overlay the Facebook Icons on my Apple iPad, but not anywhere else. I’m using Chrome on the ipad.

Hi there,

It works on my iPad’s chrome, what version you’re on? Please try clearing your browser cache too.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.