Subpages are blank

After the last update, all of our subpages went blank besides the header. The home looks correct.
When I went to the backend to load cornerstone, I get an error on each page:

"The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error. Origin URL: https://www.sunrisehelps.com
Preview URL: https://www.sunrisehelps.com/about/ "

Everything is up to date with plugins and theme. The PHP was upgraded to 8.1. I spoke with my hosting provider to see if the PHP error was something them could address. They enabled the debug via wp-config:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_breadcrumb_delimiter() in /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x-child/functions.php:39 Stack trace: #0 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/renew/_landmark-header.php(106): x_breadcrumbs() #1 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/home/sunriseen…’) #2 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/home/sunriseen…’, Array, true) #3 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/renew/wp-header.php(16): x_get_view(‘renew’, ‘_landmark-heade…’) #4 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/home/sunriseen…’) #5 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/home/sunriseen…’, Array, true) #6 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/header/base.php(15): x_get_view(‘renew’, ‘wp’, ‘header’) #7 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/home/sunriseen…’) #8 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/home/sunriseen…’, Array, true) #9 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/setup.php(41): x_get_view(‘header’, ‘base’) #10 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Themeco\Theme\Theme->{closure}(’’) #11 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #12 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #13 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/header.php(9): do_action(‘cs_header’) #14 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/template.php(783): require_once(’/home/sunriseen…’) #15 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template(’/home/sunriseen…’, true, Array) #16 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array) #17 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/renew/wp-single.php(11): get_header() #18 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/home/sunriseen…’) #19 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/home/sunriseen…’, Array, true) #20 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/templates/single.php(15): x_get_view(‘renew’, ‘wp’, ‘single’) #21 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(’/home/sunriseen…’) #22 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(’/home/sunriseen…’) #23 /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/index.php(17): require(’/home/sunriseen…’) #24 {main} thrown in /home/sunriseenter/sunrisehelps.com/wp-content/themes/x-child/functions.php on line 39

Hi Glen,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the problem is in the Child Theme, I have activated the Parent Theme and it starts working. I would suggest you check the custom code in the Child Theme which causes the errors.
Please remember that we don’t offer any support for custom coding or related issues.

Thanks

1 Like

That appears to have fixed it. I’ve removed the additional CSS in the Child theme and it still doesn’t load properly. I also pasted the css into the parent theme and it works properly. Any idea why that would be? I download the fresh Child theme to see if that changed anything and it did not.

Hi Glen,

We don’t have any idea about this. I would suggest you remove the code from the parent theme and check in the child theme.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.