Submenu won't show

Hi!

I’m pretty new to the header builder, using Pro. Over all, it’s a great builder, but I cannot fint the solution to this problem:

I’ve got a submenu in the header (Om), but it won’t show, only the blur around it on top is visible. It seems like it’s cut off in some way, but I can’t figure out how to fix it.

Sincerely

Christoffer

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please check the z-index of the bar, container and your menu. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Hi! Just updated the secure note. Hope it works

The z-index is at 9998, however, I have no clue what it should be. I used original settings from one of the presets, so it shouldn’t have been changed from that…! :slight_smile:

Hi again,

Please add the following code in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global CSS:

.ps-container {
    overflow: visible !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Now it works! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Glad it worked.

Cheers!