Submenu Parent Nav Link Hover Delay

Hello, on this website I’m working on I have removed the hover delay from regular nav links and the submenus but not the submenu’s parent nav links themselves.

If you hover over the What is PRP and Functional Medicine links you can see a short delay after their submenus have already disappeared.

I have searched and tried pre-existing threads with similar situation as mine but none of them seem to really work. A very minor but persistent issue I would like some insight into.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see there is class name called “x-active” getting added when mouse hover to the mentioned menu item not for all others. Which is casing the issue. The class should only add when the menu item in active position.

Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Sure thing.

I think then removing .x-active entirely is the best case. I don’t think it is being used elsewhere.

Hi there!

Thanks for sending us the details!
I have added this CSS and its working fine. Please check and confirm

.x-active > a {
  box-shadow: none !important;
}
.x-active > a:hover {
  box-shadow: inset 0 4px 0 0 rgb(137,156,64) !important;
}

Thanks

Hello,

I must have overridden your CSS changes, but I applied it and it is now working fine without any delay!

That was such a minor but persistent issue that was bugging me. Thank you! :smile:

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.