Submenu off screen on mobile

Hey guys,
see the photo below. What settings do I need to edit to get my submenus to show up on screen? On mobile they show up off screen to the left.

Hi,

If you happen to have nested submenus like this, you will not be able to use the Navigation Dropdown element on a smaller screen due to the fact that the nested dropdowns must always be positioned to the side of their parent link (it would provide a strange user experience if a nested dropdown were to keep overlaying its parent). For these situations, you will want to utilize the Navigation Collapsed element on smaller screens with menus that have multiple levels.

Cheers!

Ok thanks, I’m a newbie! I found the Collapsed element and was able to toggle its visibility in the same way. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: