Hi there. On my mobile menu on https://arcadecontent.tv, both Directors and Egg Films have dropdowns, but neither work. I followed the instructions here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/submenu-hidden-under-parent-on-mobile/23254, which helped, in that now when I click the parent, the submenu flashes, but it disappears again in under a second. Please can you have a look and let me know what’s missing. Thanks.
Hi There,
Can you please send your website details so that we can have a look and give you a proper suggestion!
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
All the best!
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
All the best!
Hi There,
I I checked your header, it seems the issue cause by the custom css you have added. Can you please remove it and revert back so that we can check again.
Thanks
I’ve removed the ‘.x-menu > li > .x-anchor[class*=“active”] ~ ul.sub-menu {
height: auto !important;
}’ code your other support thread had suggested. Assume that’s what you wanted removed?
Now we’re back to nothing happening when I click on directors and egg films, whereas sub-menus should be appearing.
Hi there,
The submenu should toggle its height when opened, but it’s not happening on your menu which may be related to javascript (since it’s more in javascript than CSS). Would you mind turning off your site’s optimization first, like the rocket loader and cache features?
Thanks!
Thanks. I turned off mobile caching in WPRocket and that fixed it.
Perfect! Glad that you have managed to fix the issue 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.