Submenu mobile items highlighting

Hello, i have the latest version of the theme, and my web uses the superfly plugin for the Menu.
I have submenu panels enabled. It works properly, but on mobile devices and tablets, when i click on a submenu item, all of them highlight as if you pressed on all at once and it doesn’t look good, it seems like a mistake.

How can i fix this? I’ve tried by separating them with the separators between items selected but it makes the same effect.

Thank you in advance

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Hello @CasinoMediterraneo,

Please never share your credentials in public. While sharing login or sensitive information please use secure note feature. For security reasons I have deleted your last message. Kindly change the password and share the details with us again in secure note.

Thanks.

Hi there,

When I click a menu in mobile, it links to that page and there is no hight light. Are you referring to sub-menu background color #5c7388 ? It’s not for highlight but for sub-menu background which is why it appears that it’s like highlighted. If that’s what you’re referring then please add this custom CSS to your global custom CSS

@media ( max-width: 979px ) {
#sfm-sidebar .sfm-view-level-2, #sfm-sidebar ul.sfm-menu-level-2 {
    background: transparent;
}
}

Thanks!

Hello, thanks for the quickness. It is not the color of the submenu, I mean when you press on an element of the submenu, when clicking, all the submenu items are highlighted instead of just highlighting the one you click …

Hi There,

I cannot replicate the issue on my end. On which browser and device you are experiencing the issue?

Let us know

Thanks!

Hello, it happens on all the mobile devices with which I have accessed the web, Samsung, iphone…

I’ve tried it from the mobile’s own browser and from chrome.

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

I just checked on my mobile and could not replicate the error again.

Can you provide a detailed step by step so we can try to replicate the issue on our end?

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.