Submenu help - Navigation

Hi Guys, I need help. Am new here.

I am using X theme: http://demo.theme.co/nonprofit/contact-us/

I have added a submenu and it has white background. How do I change either the font colour of the submenu or the white background for the submenu.

see this: https://imgur.com/a/0eGGU -

Hi There,

We can use browser developer tools to inspect the element. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblthI2RH6

.desktop .sub-menu {
    background-color: red; /*Change to your preferred submenu background color*/
}
.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a { /*Change to your preferred submenu link font color*/
    color: green;
}
.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a:hover { /*Change to your preferred submenu link font hover color*/
    color: green;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

Where di you add it? I don’t see it added anywhere. So I went ahead and added it and it works.

Thanks!

Thank you Rad. I tried to do it but was not saving. I wanted green font with white background.

Hello @ekickers,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.desktop .sub-menu {background-color: #fff;}

.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a {color: #49a680;}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.