Submenu does not appear in content area modal

Hi there,

I have a menu appearing in a content area modal - you can see it in the blue header bar for mobile sizes here https://thelanguagesherpa.com/

I noticed that the submenu that normally appears when you hover over ‘about’ does not appear in this content area. Do you know what I can do to fix this?

Thank you,
LS

Hi @riugn557,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked your setup but I could not see any sub menus showing in your code. It means that the menu you assigned does not have sub menu. Check the menu you assign if it is the right menu.

If you still not working, in this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note .

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

The menu does have sub items under the main item ‘About’ - they are ‘About Us’ and ‘Acknowledgements’. You can see this in the blue header bar at desktop width.

I will attach my admin credentials now.

Thank you,
LS

Hey @riugn557,

Are you referring to this?

If so, that is the Navigation Modal and it does not support submenus due to spatial limitation.

Thanks.

OK, Christian, thank you anyway.