Submenu Column without Ubermenu

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a column submenu without using ubermenu? See below for image example.

I’ve attempted it whilst reading this documentation: https://theme.co/docs/set-up-megamenus

Thank you.

Hey Aleksej,

Thanks for writing in! You can use the built-in Megamenu feature as indicated in the documentation. This feature is only possible with the default Pro theme header or only if you are using the X theme. You must structure your menu properly to make it work. See the documentation here:

Best Regards.

Thank you for your fast response, I’ve gone through the documentation and have added the css class.
It doesn’t switch it to column.

Hello Aleksej,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I’ve added secure note. Thank you.

Hi Aleksej,

After you add the classes into the menu items, please add the following custom CSS code to Theme Options > CSS to make that menu in the column.
I have added the code through the browser inspect tool and found working fine. Please find the screenshot in the secure note showing the output.

.x-megamenu .sub-menu 
{
    width: 450px;
    left: auto !important;
    right: 0 !important;
}
.x-megamenu .sub-menu li
{
    width: 33%;
    display: inline-block;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Great it worked, thank you so much!

Hi Aleksej,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.