Sublinks not working on mobile collapsed navigation - Pro header

I can’t seem to figure out why the sublinks on “collapsed navigation” are not working on mobile/iphone. They work on desktop browser.

Hello @emormile,

Thanks for asking .:slight_smile:

I have tested your website on chrome dev tools responsive simulator and sub menus on mobile seems to be working fine on my end. Please see screencast. https://cl.ly/3F1c0n3O201U

Can you please try clearing browser cache and try loading website again?

Thanks.

That is strange. It just doesn’t seem to be working on the phones themselves. It works on responsive desktop browser. I’ve tried with Safari & Chrome on two separate devices but sublinks still don’t work. Browser cache has been cleared. Any other ideas?

Hello @emormile,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I tested your website on my Android Device Motorola G3 and in that sub-menu is working fine. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cCKVyaw7p3P

However, can you please try setting the z-index. Kindly add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-modal {
    z-index: 999 !important;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

That did it.
Thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.