Sub Menu z-index

Hello is it possible to give a different z-index to a sub menu in Pro compared to the Nav Bar it is in.

An example of what I am talking about can be found here: www.premiercateringlincolnshire.co.uk

I am in need of the sub menu dropdown appearing above the logo bar.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please inspect your logo Bar and decrease its z-index.

screenshot

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you for your reply, however I would like to keep the logo above the menu when scrolling as this creates a nice effect and just the drop down menu appear above the logo when it is clicked.

Thanks

Hi there,

I tried some workaround and it’s not possible. The z-index is only limited to its parent container where the position is set to relative. And since each bar is relative, then the menu z-index is only applicable for that appear. The logo in another bar is in the different scope.

It’s CSS and HTML hierarchy limitation, it’s best to set your z-index in the header bar. The just don’t make the logo operlap.

Thanks!