Sub menu too close to top nav

I am having trouble with the subnav on my website, I will send in a secure note.

It is too close to the top nav, please navigate to the Who We Are tab to see what I am talking about. How do I fix it? Assume it is custom css.

Hi @engageveracity,

Thanks for writing in.

You can adjust the alignment under Theme Options > Header > Navbar > NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT (PX)
and Theme Options > Header > LINKS – ALIGNMENT > NAVBAR TOP LINK ALIGNMENT (PX)

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

If I’m not mistaken, this only changes the top nav bar. I’m wanting to adjust the sunnav, so it appears below the top nav. I am not finding where I can adjust the subnav drop down

Thank you.

c

HI there,

You will have to place a value to those options so that the submenu placement will automatically be set correctly.

Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.