Sub Menu Question

Hello, I am working on a new site in X and have a questions regarding drop down menus. I would like to have a link in the Main Menu and Nav Bar that says Sales and then a dropdown menu that has two options below that for current sale and sale archive. However, is it possible to make the Sales link in the nav not clickable to a page or category? I basically just want it as a guide to the sub menu and then visitors can select one of those?

My other question is a have a recent posts element on my homepage that is coming up blue? I think it is from the demo content, but wondered if I can remove the blue and have the traditional Integrity styling or make it black or red? Thank you so much for your help!

www.mccurryangus.com

Hello @tracyhm,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Sub Menu: You need to create a custom link to make menu that isn’t Clickable. Under Appearance > Menus create custom link as shown in screenshot. All you need to do set its URL attribute to #.

Recent Posts: I see you have underconstruction page active on the website. Can you please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Prasant,
Thank you for the menu help! I so appreciate it. I will send credentials for the posts question.

Hi there,

Please find this code that is in the custom CSS in the Theme Options:

.x-recent-posts-content {
  padding: 20px;
  background-color: #09316d;
}

Then update the value of the background color.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.