Sub menu problem leading to plug-in conflict

Hi there!
Just brought x-theme (not pro) yesterday and it’s been quite a roller coaster of emotions so far… Anyway.

Everything was going well in my transition till I realise that my submenu won’t open… Oh that’s a problem,
But wait… there is a plug in with “menu” in it (UberMenu 3) great, let’s use that…
It’s doing everything I wanted it to do (open submenu, and arrange things nicely)…
Wait why is it that my Google places autocomplete won’t work anymore… ( 2 hours of turning all the new plug ins, theme thingy… boom: it’s my new friend UberMenu the trouble maker:

(index):318 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Autocomplete’ of undefined
at HTMLInputElement. ((index):318)
at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at em_geo_search_init ((index):315)
at HTMLDocument. ((index):413)
at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
at HTMLDocument.r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
at Object.trigger (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
at Object.a.event.trigger (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
at a.fn.init.triggerHandler (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)

Best solution would be how to avoid the conflict between UberMenu and EventsManager on the autocomplete topic,
Minimum solution would be: how to make submenu open without using UberMenu!!

From Paris with Love!
Sincerely

Ps website this way: www.lindylobster.com

Hi Florian,

There are JS errors on the site which is causing the issue on the submenus. It might be caused by a third party plugin conflict. First, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hope this helps.

Your method did solve my problem, thank you very much!

For info it was ProfileGrid conflicting!
Thanks god it wasn’t my main3rd party plug-in, Events Manager, causing the troubles!

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Florian.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.