Sub menu on mobile doesn't work

Hi,

Over here: http://fitklub.nl/new/ I have a nested menu. The top link ‘Groepslessen’ is a proper page itself but on mobile it is not clickable. I had this problem before and it seemed that this was inherent to the Header make up. I could work around this issue but… in the sub menu I have seven items of which five also have a sub link: these sub links are clickable but not the sub menu items they belong to. I do find this a bit strange since nesting menus is fairly common practice. If I were to add sub links to these sub links then probably only these sub sub links would be clickable.

Is there a remedy for this? Else this would constitute a proper feature request.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

a.x-anchor-menu-item.x-interactive.x-active ~ ul.sub-menu {
    height: auto !important;
}

Hi,

I have no idea what that code does but it doesn’t fix the issue of the top link being accessible on mobile. I have solved it by setting another menu for mobile that has a custom link (’#’) instead of a proper page as top link.

Glad to hear you found a solution.

Thank you!