Sub menu not visible on mobile when slider above masthead

Hi there, I guess I messed up something in my navigation and don’t find the solution…
on my startpage I am using a slider above masthead and a sticky navigation When I scroll the page up before the navigation becomes sticky, i don’T seam to find my sub-menu. When I change the fixed position of the sub menu the links become unclickable.

Hi There,

Thanks for the details and screenshot!

I can see the submenu is overlapping the main menu items. Please make the submenu position as relative and width 100%.
or you can use this Custom CSS to your header CSS.

.x-nav-wrap mobile .sub-menu {
 position: relative !important;
 min-width: 100% !important;
}

It will fix your issue!

Hi @stefaniesieben,

Let us try to fix this the right way instead of forcing a CSS fix.

As I checked your console, I could see script errors.

First, please test for plugin conflicts. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Next, if you could not find a plugin that causing this. Temporarily remove the scripts then check your setup again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I tried that, now you lost me. The mobile menu is not working at all anymore. I reactivated all plug-ins, still no mobile navigation…

now I reactivated cornerstone and the navigation mobile is reactive again, yet I have a problem with the sub-menu again… the submenu is opening, but the links are not sensitive plus the arrow is on the wrong height next to testimonials instead of “work with me”

i dont know how to “Temporarily remove the scripts”

ok guys, I fixed it myself.

Awesome Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.