Sub-menu looks different on each page

Hi all,

I’ve customized my sub-menu so it matches the regular menu. However, it doesn’t look like that on all of our pages.
When you are on the homepage or contact page it looks like it doesn’t get the CSS that I’ve put in. On the other pages it looks like I intended.

I’ve added the code through X>Launch>Options>CSS, where all the other CSS is, so I thought it would apply to the entire website.

Hope you can help me out!

Hi,

Can you provide us the exact url of the page where it is different.

I browse through your pages and it always looks the same.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I am sorry, there seems to be some kind of delay between the backend and frontend of my page. It is indeed looking the same on all the pages now.

Thanks for looking around!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.