Sub menu layout and font

How do I make the sub menu items be center aligned right below the top menu item? current its shifted to the left side… Also how do I make the fonts on the sub menu items be the same size as the main menu and and also be in CAPS?

I have attached a screenshot here

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

my URL is www.lavenderlifelounge.com

Hi,

To achieve that, you can add the code below in X > Launch > Options > CSS

/* center sub-menu */
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
    left: 50%;
    right: auto;
    margin-left: -125px;
}

/* submenu font size */
.desktop .sub-menu li>a {
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font-size: 14px;
}

Hope that helps

1 Like