Sub menu items not displaying properly

We are using the integrity stack. We downloaded the Crafty Demo.

How can we get sub menu items to display properly?

When you hover over the Main Menu item, the display of the sub menus hides the main menu item so you can’t see or select it.

Now when my mouse hovers over the menu, “Who We Are” becomes unselectable.

How can I get the sub menu to move down so the main menu item displays?

Hi @GideonLupine,

Thanks for reaching out!

I tried to replicate your issue on my end but I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue. The submenu is just display properly on my end. See the example below.

That being said, there could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @GideonLupine,

You are having this issue because you have set a shorter Navbar height compared to the actual height of your navbar. Upon checking, your logo image has a height of 83.33 pixels. You have set a 10 pixel top padding so a total of 93.33 pixels is the actual height.

To get your issue resolved, please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers > Navbar and set the Top height to at least 95 pixels.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 12.47.04 PM

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That seems to have fixed the problem.

Thank you for the fast reply.

It’s always great to be of assistance, @GideonLupine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.