Hello! I use Ethos but I would like the Renew menu…
I tried some customizations but without result.
There is also a box with shadow and I would remove it. This is web site: http://www.salumerialabottega.com/.
Please help me!
Screenshot.
Thanks!!!

Hello! I use Ethos but I would like the Renew menu…
I tried some customizations but without result.
There is also a box with shadow and I would remove it. This is web site: http://www.salumerialabottega.com/.
Please help me!
Screenshot.
Thanks!!!

Hello @fra_fantasy,
Thanks for writing in!
You can add following CSS to make necessary changes in sub menu:
.masthead-stacked .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {box-shadow: none; border: none;}
Thanks.
Thanks…
Works perfectly! I would like the small font, and whit lines…like screenshot…it’s possible?

Hi again,
Try adding the following code in your Customizer as well:
.desktop .sub-menu a {
font-size: 13px;
}
.desktop .sub-menu li {
border-bottom: 1px solid #eaeaea;
padding: 7px 0px;
}
Hope this helps!
great! is not exactly the same, but it’s fine! 
Thank you for your incredible support!
Glad we could help.
Cheers!