Sub-Menu Dropdown Alignment

Hi, I’m wondering what needs to be adjusted so that the sub-sub menu dropdown lines up? See attached screenshot.

URL: https://www.shopifyhelper.com

I know it is probably related to the menu/nav bar CSS but I cannot figure it out with my limited CSS knowledge.

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.masthead-stacked .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
    top: 0;
    left: calc(100% + 5px);
}

Let us know how it goes!

Perfect! A few questions/adjustments I hope I’ve explained in the attached screenshot.

Hello @kestough,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to make necessary changes in submenu:

.masthead-stacked .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {padding-right: 25px;}

.masthead-stacked .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {border: 1px solid rgb(66, 59, 66);}

Thanks.

Perfect! Thank you so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.