How do I change the sub menu color on the education demo theme. I was able to change the main menu color with the CSS but can’t find out how to change the sub menu from that purple?
thanks
Matt
How do I change the sub menu color on the education demo theme. I was able to change the main menu color with the CSS but can’t find out how to change the sub menu from that purple?
thanks
Matt
Hello Matt,
Thanks for writing in!
Please use following code to change sub-menu background color:
ul.sub-menu {
background-color: #ddd !important;
}
Thanks.
I just tried this but it did not change the color.
Not sure why.
Hi There,
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Here is the link to the site http://growyourexports.com/home-2/ the sub-menu is under the training and certification section.
Hi there,
Please try this:
.masthead-inline .x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-left .desktop .sub-menu {
background-color: #3e5892 !important;
}
Hope this helps.
Thanks - That worked!
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.