Sub Links not working in new responsive setting

Hi,

The new responsive styling is great! However, I am unable to get sub links in Navigation Off Canvas to work in the new format. I try changing font size and padding and nothing happens.

Details in private note.

Hi @wowflak,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website in 480px and below screen size, but the submenu items works perfectly fine. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

The subs “Music and Merch” are set at .75em for font size but render as 1em. Top and bottom padding is set at 0.5em but render as .75em.

Hi @wowflak,

Would you mind sharing your credential so that we can check it properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure see note

I had to launch site so I hard coded to fix. Please check on the issue with the responsive not working

Hello @wowflak,

We have investigated the issue and we suspect that this is a bug in the latest release. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

No problem, thanks!

Hi @wowflak,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.