Sub Link Collapsed Menu Issue

Website URL: http://service2-mady.temp-dns.com

Hello,
Having an issue with the collapsed menu, the problem is that when you open a drop down menu the sublinks appear, then a further drop down only displays a few of the menu items and cuts the rest of them off. I believe the links should move down however they don’t, how can I fix this?

Thanks.

Hi Steve,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have confirmed this is a bug and already forwarded to our developer for investigation. We will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for understanding.

Hi there. Any solutions to this?

Hi @warwebdesigns

Thanks for writing around! Developers are already working on it and the fix will be released soon. In the mean time you can add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS to fix the issue:

[data-x-collapse="opening"]>ul.sub-menu {
    overflow: auto !important;
    height: auto !important;
}

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much. I really needed that off canvas nav to work for this build. I appreciate the help!

Jenni

1 Like

Glad we could help.

Cheers!