Stylizing Blog Page with Pro

I am building my site at www.martinrayvaughan.com using Pro. How could I stylize the Blog page? I’m doing OK to build other static pages with Cornerstone, but the Blog presents a unique challenge. Is there a way to make the blog page look like any of the demo content out there? Ethos or Integrity?

http://www.martinrayvaughan.com/blog/

Thank you,

Marty

Hey Marty,

First, there is currently no blog builder. There are only design options you can choose in Appearance > Theme Options > Blog. There are only 2 layout options you can choose and those are Standard and Masonry. Our demos uses either one of the two.

You might also want to play with the Essential Grid or The Grid plugins to power your blog. Both are bundled in X and Pro.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.