Stylize header in Recent Posts on Renew

On the bottom of this page I have recent posts and I stylized them. But some aspects aren’t working. http://fatcatpaperie.com/nylon/
How can I change the font color of the title, make it change color on hover?

I used this, which works perfectly on my staging site that uses ICON but I’m now using RENEW and It won’t work.

/recent posts/
.x-recent-posts a {padding: 0;text-align: center;font-family:florence;}
.x-recent-posts:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
text-decoration-color:red;}
.x-recent-posts .h-recent-posts {
font-size: 24px;
font-family: florence;
}
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img:before {
content: none !important;
}
.x-recent-posts a:hover img {
opacity: 1.;
}
body .entry-thumb:before {
display: none;
}
.x-recent-posts a {
border-color:#ffffff;}

Thanks
Rena

Hello Rena,

Thanks for writing in!

To change the font color of the title, make it change color on hover, please use this code:

.x-recent-posts a .h-recent-posts {
    color: green;
}

.x-recent-posts a:hover .h-recent-posts {
    color: blue;
}

Please make sure that the font “florence” is loaded via @font-face so that it will also work.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.