Styling the mast head

Hi There,
I am having trouble styling the navbar/masthead. I’ve got a whit area that I cannot seem to get rid of.

The site is in development at: http://f6a.40e.myftpupload.com/
I’ve tried the following CSS, and it’s not working. I want the masthead to be all the same color: #3b3a36

header.masthead.masthead-inline {
background-color: #3b3a36 !important;
}
.x-navbar-inner {
background-color: #3b3a36 !important;
}
.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap .x-container.max.width :before {
background-color: #3b3a36 !important;
}

Please see the attached screen shot for more clarification.
Thanks so much for your help!

Hey @NLeVasseur,

Thanks for writing in! Looks like you have fixed the issue, I am unable to see white section on your website.

Regards

Yes, Hi Rahul,
It was some CSS I had in place for who knows what reason. But, yes, the issue has been resolved. so sorry to have bothered you. And Many many thanks for taking a look!

Best regards,
Nancy

You are most welcome Nancy :blush:

Cheers!