Styling Search Results Page: Font Size & Page Navigation

Hello support team,

I would like to change the styling of the results page of my search.

Looking at the search results on this page: http://www.soundshockaudio.com/?s=future+bass

I would like to change the header size

I would also like to change the margin of the page navigation at the bottom of the page as when I have changed the margins of the posts, it did not move the page navigation as well

The current code I am using for the styling of the search results page is:

@media (min-width: 267px) {
.search-results .x-main article {
width: calc(80% - 290px);
float: left;
margin: 0 15px;
font-size: 7px;
}
}

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi There,

Please also add this custom CSS:

.search-results .entry-title a {
    font-size: 18px;
}
@media (min-width: 768px){
    .search-results .x-pagination {
        width: calc(70% - 5px);
        float: right;
    }
}.search-results .entry-title a {
    font-size: 18px;
}
@media (min-width: 768px){
    .search-results .x-pagination {
        width: calc(70% - 5px);
        float: right;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.