Hi,
How I can get my recents post be like below screenshot?

I still create my theme on localhost. I choose Renew.
need help.
Thank you.
Hi,
How I can get my recents post be like below screenshot?

I still create my theme on localhost. I choose Renew.
need help.
Thank you.
Hi there,
You will need extensive CSS customization to do that which is outside of our support scope. Our default out of the box recent posts view is like this:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/
I suggest that you get started with CSS to be able to style them out like the mockup you want:
w3schools.com/css/
We have also in-house customization service which you can contact them at [email protected]
Thank you.
Hi christopher,
Ok…I think it’s too complicated to get edit only with x-theme.
Thank you for answer.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.