Styling Radio Buttons as Buttons

Hi Support,

I’m trying to make my Radio Buttons into CSS buttons on my product page, but I’m struggling with getting the CSS to work.

Is there another way I should be referring to the x-btn? The code I’m using is below.

input[type="radio"] {
    display:none !important;
}

.attribute_pa_book-type {
    list-style-type:none !important;
    margin:25px 0 0 0 !important;
    padding:0 !important;
}

.vattribute_pa_book-type li {
    float:left !important;
    margin:0 5px 0 0 !important;
}

.attribute_pa_book-type label {
    padding:5px !important;
    cursor:pointer !important;
    -webkit-appearance: x-btn !important;
    /* WebKit */
    -moz-appearance: x-btn !important;
    /* Mozilla */
    -o-appearance: x-btn !important;
    /* Opera */
    -ms-appearance: x-btn !important;
    /* Internet Explorer */
    appearance: x-btn !important;
    /* CSS3 */
}

.attribute_pa_book-type label:hover {
    background:#DDD !important;
}

I’ll add a link to the page in another note.

Thank you, Nicola

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Your radio buttons are hidden due to the following code.

input[type="radio"] {
    display:none !important;
}

Try following this example to convert is as buttons (http://jsfiddle.net/YB8UW/8/).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.