Styling Product Page & Moving Elements

The Store Name is showing on my product pages and I can’t figure out how to remove it without removing the category titles from the category pages.

I would also like to more the single-product-meta beneath the image gallery. I have figured out how to do that with this code:

remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );

add_action( ‘woocommerce_before_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 21 );

But then the product info in the right column is pushed down to the same level at the meta info leaving a big blank space at the top of the right column.

I have put the meta info back now as you can see on this sample page: http://www.singh-ray-usa.com/product/mor-slo-solid-neutral-density-nd-filters/

But there’s a screenshot of the layout with that blank space here for you to see what happened when I moved the meta: http://www.singh-ray-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Screen-Shot-2017-09-25-at-10.37.01-PM.png

And lastly, I’d like the qty box, the actual price after options are picked (the price range can stay at the top where it is) and the buy button to all be in a single line. How can I make that happen?

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL and the screenshot. I am not able to duplicate the issue on my setup, would you mind adding the code that will show the blank space on top then let us know so we will inspect the source and see where it is coming from?