Styling Modal Specific Modal From

Hello support team,

I am having a difficult time getting the styling of a specific modal form.

I have created many topics for this and have gotten a bunch of different code back but can’t seem to get everything to work.

I would like the modal form .cp_id_b73dc on this page: http://www.soundshockaudio.com/tutorials/

to look like this

My modal form currently looks like this

I am currently using this code for the modal form:

.cp_id_b73dc .cp-description {
line-height: 12px !important;
}

.cp_id_b73dc, .cp-text-container,
.cp_id_b73dc, .cp-modal-every-design .cp-desc-container,
.cp_id_b73dc, .cp-modal-every-design .cp-form-container
{
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 0;
padding-right: 0;
padding-left: 0;

}

.cp_id_b73dc .cp-title.cp_responsive span {
font-size: 22px !important;
line-height: 5px !important
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 0;
padding-right: 0;
padding-left: 0;
}

I would like the code to reflect the styling in the first image.

Help getting to the styling of the first image would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey @dstro003,

Please add this code in Appearance > Theme Options > CSS

.cp-modal-every-design .cp-desc-container,
.cp-modal-every-design .cp-form-container,
.cp-form-field,
.cp-submit-wrap {
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
}

Hope that helps.

Great thank you for your help @christian_y !

One last question.

I can’t seem to find the right class to change the button text subscribe when I use Inspect in google chrome.

I would like to change the font weight of the subscribe

How would I do this?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please add the CSS code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.cp_id_b73dc .cp-submit > span {
    font-weight: normal;
    text-shadow: none;
}

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

Great! Thank you for the help @christopher.amirian!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.