Everything on the home page looks as it should in desktop and laptop view. The top 2 bars are in absolute position so the video shows up behind them but I remove the video when you hit the 768px breakpoint . At this point the content rises to fill the spot and shows up behind the top 2 bars. Which is what I expected. But I’m trying to find the right combination of id/class to push the content back down where it belongs when the video disappears. Or do you have a better way to create this effect?
I figured it out. I ended up using the @media property to control the styling like so:
@media screen and (max-width: 765px)
{.home .cs-content {margin-top: 120px}
}
Width = 765px is just after the break point of 768 where the video disappears on smaller screens and the content slid up behind the header. The code above works to keep it below the header and visible.
No worries, thank you for keeping us updated! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.