Styling completely messed up

Hi,

I don’t know if you can help but I was trying to optimize my site and all the styling went crazy

I think it may have had something to do with WP Rocket. After it went wrong I deactivated all plugins and that didn’t work. I updated my X theme to Pro and that also didn’t work. In the page builder it creates the same type of messed up content.

Do you have any advice or help?

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, this is actually a known issue with CloudFlare. Rocket loader. Please follow this the solutions provided here. Namely excluding the Cornerstone editor from being cached and deactivating the JS and CSS minifier feature of CloudFlare.

Make sure to purge the entire caching after the changes, so it will take effect immediately.

Cheers!

Thank you so much! All working now. You saved me hours and hours of work.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

You’re welcome.