Styling changed on site afterTheme Update

Hi. I downloaded the most recent theme updated this morning and since then have noticed a few minor styling changes on my website that I hope you can help me with.

1. A site path element has appeared at the top of pages and in the bottom of the menu header. How do I remove this? The upper circled element is on all pages, the lower circled element is only on shop related pages (woocommerce)

2. The page navigation of the shop is no longer the default Icon style boxes with numbers in it but now a bulleted list of hyperlink numbers. Strangely the blog pages are still in the original format. Can this be fixed?

The address of the site should you need it is https://yogipod.co.uk/shop/

Thanks

Hi @chrisjdavies,

I’ve checked your site and I’m not seeing those issues anymore. The screenshots you show look like some CSS stopped getting loaded, but it appears to be there now. Perhaps you’ve fixed it in the meantime, or it was a caching issue.

Hi, that’s odd because I am still seeing it both when I look when logged in and also when I look on an incognito page. I have tried clearing the cache. What can I do to fix this?

Hello, @chrisjdavies,

I can replicate the issue at my end. It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict maybe custom CSS/JS. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
Thanks, I will try those. Was hoping I wouldn’t have to do a plugin conflict test as it takes so long. What I don’t understand though is the page numbering is totally normal on the blog pages and the additional hyperlinks also only show up on the shop page. Therefore has the update changed something with Woocommerce?
Thanks

Hi @chrisjdavies,

There’s no changes in the WooCommerce with the latest release. This is just a cache issue on your end. I suggest that you clear your browser cache and any 3rd party cache plugin on your website.

Thank you.

Hey Stella,

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a
Just to let you know the latest update fixed both issues
Thanks

Hello @chrisjdavies,

You’re welcome. It’s good to know that the updates have resolved your issues. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.