Styling buttons between Columns/Sections

Wordpress version: 4.8.2

X Pro version

Problem:

Hello,

https://fantasy-books.live/index/the-yu-brothers-case-book/

I would like to have the details button the page centered between the two rows. Meaning, the background image and blank space of the page. So, it would look as if it’s between both, and not just over the background image like it is now.

I would also prefer the spacing between the button and the text to remain the same, and the space of the text above it and the image above it to remain the same.

Basically, how do I make the row/column smaller? So that it’s end meets the middle of the button?

Can you help?

Hi there,

You will need to add another section between the one with the background and the one with details table. And add the button on that section. So that you will have the effect in mind.

By doing so you will have the gap option of the newly created section to adjust the padding of top and bottom of the button to have the same space between them.

Thank you.

Actually, I would like the button to appear half on the section with the background and half off the section with the background.

From the instructions you provided, it seems to do something else.

With his new descriptor, any ideas?

Hi there,

On that case kindly add the code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-btn.custom-modal-trigger {
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 100;
    bottom: -29px;
    left: calc(50% - 75px);
}

Hope it helps.

Thank You!

You are welcome!