Styling accordion, page width

Hi there,

I’ve got a couple requests for the page at https://csazcontent.wpengine.com/landing-page/.

First, I want to eliminate the shadow, border radius and background on the accordions, but I can’t seem to target the right element, or else it’s being ignored. You can see I made some progress on one of them, but it still appears there something odd going on there. Any help is appreciated!

Second, how can I set the page width for this specific page? Is there a way to do that?

Thank you, as always, very much!

Hello @jstovallcollaborativ,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to make necessary changes:

.page-id-170 .e170-42.x-acc .x-acc-item, .e170-45.x-acc .x-acc-item {
    border-radius: 0;
    box-shadow: none;
    background-color: transparent;
}

.page-id-170 .x-root .site, .x-root .x-site{width: 80% !important;}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you! The accordion fix is working well. The page width doesn’t look like it’s taking, though. Any ideas?

Hi there,

Please try

.page-id-170 .x-main.full {
    width: 80%;
    float: none;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.