I am having an issue with my About page where scrolling is stuttering a bit and I’m not sure how to fix it. I compressed the images as best I could and it’s still happening. Any suggestions?
www.whitneymorgan.photography/wp/about
I am having an issue with my About page where scrolling is stuttering a bit and I’m not sure how to fix it. I compressed the images as best I could and it’s still happening. Any suggestions?
www.whitneymorgan.photography/wp/about
Hello,
Thank you for writing in!
Due the high amount of big images, the parallax may cause problems since it does a lot of calculations. I suggest, in a few of the images - removing the parallax and simply using the background-attachment: fixed; - that won’t cause the same effect, but really close + gains at performance.
To accomplish this, just create a custom class to your section (with the background image) and add the following custom CSS code:
.custom-class {
background-attachment: fixed !important;
}
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.