Stumble upon social share

Hello there!
i hope you are well. Could you please tell me how to add stumble upon social share icon in the elements for STUMBLEUPON? I received these instructions but I didn’t know where to insert them and if they are compatible with your theme. thanks a lot
kindest regards
Isabella

<div:if cond=’data:blog.pageType ==”item”‘>

    <div style=’clear: both;’/>

    #textcode_from_above#

    </div:if>

    Of course replace #textcode_from_above# with the code displayed under “Widget Code”.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

We’d really love to help you with that. However, that customization is a beyond the scope of our support.

You can use plugins like LessButtons Social Sharing and Statistics to implement Stumbleupon share button. I have tested the plugin on my localhost and it works as described. However please note that same plugin can behave unexpectedly on different server. We can’t provide support for 3rd party extensions.

Thanks for understanding.

no problems!
thanks for the info
cheers:)

You are most welcome and thanks for understanding.