Stuck on Initializing and other problems

I purchased the X Pro license and have had nothing but trouble with the theme. First of all, I have never been able to install any Themeco template, it gets stuck on Initializing every time, no matter what theme or workaround I try. I have disabled every plug-in, cleared the site cache, Increased PHP Execution Time Limit, checked my folder permissions, checked for updates, and read through the Common Issues post. Nothing works.

Additionally, I am finding the UI to be cumbersome, for example, I cannot seem to find how to simply change the style of the main navigation menu.

Furthermore, some of the themes require the Essential Grid plug-in, which needs to be updated but requires you to purchase another license in order to do so. If these issues are not resolved soon, I will be seeking a refund.

I am running the site on my localhost.

Please advise,
Justin

Hello Justin,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to Tools > Site Health > Status. Make sure that there are no performance issues. And in Tools > Site Health > Info > Server, see to it that you have at least 64MB of PHP Upload max filesize and PHP post max size.

If this does not help, please provide us with your WP Access so that we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

As for the menu style, please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers and make sure to check out the Typography settings too.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.